Individual & Family Therapy
- $200 for a 45-50 minute initial intake, assessment & diagnostic evaluation
- $200 for all 45-50 minute follow-up appointments including:
- Individual therapy with a child, adolescent or adult
- Family therapy
- Parent consultation
- Phone consultations and report writing will be prorated in 15 minute increments
Psychological Assessment & Testing
- $200 per hour.
- 1 to 2 hours for intake, biopsychosocial history & diagnostic interview
- 1 to 8 hours for test administration
- 2 to 8+ hours for scoring, interpretation & report writing
- 1 to 2 hours for feedback session & report review
- Fees are collected at the time of service.
- For your convenience, the following forms of payment are accepted: cash, check, & all major credit cards.
- Payments can also be made through the secure patient portal here.
Appointments are made to reserve a specific time for you; therefore, a minimum of 24 hours notice is required for canceling or rescheduling an appointment. The full fee will be charged for appointments that are missed, canceled or rescheduled without 24 hours notice.
Dr. Montgomery does not accept insurance, however, most PPO insurance plans will cover a percentage of services out-of-network. If you choose to use your out-of-network health benefits, you will be provided a receipt for services (a superbill) that includes all information needed to submit a claim to your insurance company. It is not guaranteed that services provided will be covered by your specific insurance plan. For information about reimbursement rates, contact your insurance provider about your specific out-of-network benefits. Here are some helpful questions to ask your health insurance representative to clarify your out-of-network benefits:
- Does my coverage include mental health services?
- Does my coverage include seeing an out-of-network provider?
- What is my deductible and must it be met before mental health services are covered?
- How many sessions per year are covered by my health insurance plan?
- What is the amount of coverage per therapy session?
- Do I need a referral from my primary care physician to access my out-of-network benefits?