Welcome to the Behavioral Health Practice of Dr. Aaron Montgomery, Clinical Psychologist.
Individuals and families travel from all over the greater Orange County area to work with Dr. Montgomery to address mental health issues in childhood, adolescence and adulthood, to seek parenting guidance and to improve family relationships.
Dr. Montgomery is also sought out for his extensive experience with psychological assessment and testing for children, adolescents and adults. Dr. Montgomery frequently conducts evaluations for cognitive and learning abilities, psychoeducational evaluations, psychological and emotional functioning, and accommodations for academic and professional exams.
Kimberly Hahm, MFT
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Parent Guidance
- Childhood/Adolescent Depression & Anxiety
- Adult Depression & Anxiety
Kimberly is currently accepting new patients on Wednesdays between the hours of 9am-3pm.
Individual & Family Therapy Services
Dr. Montgomery assists individuals (children, adolescents & adults) and families by providing therapy services that start with a focus on understanding and evaluating the biological, cognitive, emotional, behavioral and interpersonal components involved in establishing and maintaining psychological/mental health difficulties.
Treatment plans are personalized and individually tailored to the specific strengths, needs and goals of each individual and family in treatment. To optimize outcomes Dr. Montgomery utilizes evidence based interventions when available and when selecting treatment strategies draws from developmental psychology, family systems theory, contemporary cognitive behavioral research along with psychodynamic and humanistic principles.
Individual & Family Therapy Treatment Areas:
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Depressive Disorders
- Stress and Trauma Related Disorders
- OCD and Related Disorders
- Bipolar & Related Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Anger Management
- Family Conflict, Divorce & Remarriage, Blended Family Issues
- Peer Conflict
- Phase of Life Issues
Psychological Assessment & Testing Services
Psychological testing can be helpful in achieving diagnostic clarity, identifying personal strengths and limitations, determining eligibility for academic accommodations and providing information to support psychopharmacological and psychosocial treatment interventions.
Psychological Assessment & Testing Areas:
- Psychodiagnostic Assessment
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cognitive Ability and IQ Testing
- Psychoeducational Evaluations and Specific Learning Disability Assessment
- Neuropsychological Evaluations
- Evaluations for accommodation eligibility for academic and professional exams (i.e. California State Bar Exam, Law School Admission Test (LSAT), Medical College Admission Test (MCAT), Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT).